Relax after a long day in the sun with this soothing after-sun mist! Spritz yourself and feel instant relief from dry, burnt, sun exposed skin with this blend of aloe vera juice, witch hazel, and herbal extracts including chamomile and lavender hydrosol, cooling peppermint oil and healing lavender essential oil. This lightweight formula is easy to spray on skin and can help soothe and re-hydrate your skin after a sun-filled day.
- Take Care Apothics strives to process orders within 24-72 hours.
- Orders are processed in the order they are received.
- Delivery and tracking confirmation is included with your shipping cost.
- Take Care Apothics not responsible for packages shipped to wrongful addresses provided during checkout. Please verify your shipping address prior to processing your order. If you notice a mistake in the shipping address, please reach out HERE as soon as possible. Shipping addresses cannot be changed once the order has been picked up by the carrier. Orders will not be refunded in the case of mistaken a shipping address.
- Take Care Apothics is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- See below for damaged or defective products.
Canada Wide Shipping
- Free Canada wide shipping on all orders over $150 CDN (before tax + discount).
- $7 local South Delta, BC delivery is available for customers in a 15km radius for orders over $75 CDN (before tax + discount) - please select local delivery when you reach shipping options at check-out to see if you qualify.
- Free local South Delta, BC delivery is available for customers in a 15km radius for orders over $100 CDN (before tax + discount) - please select local delivery when you reach shipping options at check-out to see if you qualify.
- Free pick up in Tsawwassen, BC area is available for all orders - please select free pick-up when you reach shipping options at check-out. Exact pick up address will be provided upon confirmation of order.
- Free shipping on orders over $175 CDN (before tax + discount)
- All orders are shipped from BC, Canada. There may be associated taxes and/or duties due upon delivery for addresses outside of Canada. The customer is responsible for paying all applicable duties and taxes that may be required upon delivery.
Refunds + Returns
Due to the hygienic nature of our products, Take Care Apothics is unable to offer returns.
Take Care Apothics is happy to exchange any merchandise that is defective. Please see further details below.
Defective or Damaged Products
While Take Care Apothics strives for quality and safe delivery of your orders, unfortunately there are times where products may be defective or damaged upon receiving them. We understand how disappointing this can be, and we are committed to resolving the issue as quickly as possible. If you’ve received defective or damaged goods, please review the following information:
Damaged/Broken Products or Package
Take Care Apothics ensures the packages are processed and packed with quality and care. Once in transit by the shipping carrier, Take Care Apothics is not responsible for broken or damaged packaging. If you've received a broken product please reach out HERE.
While our products are made following high-quality standards, there may be times where a product is defective. Please review the following information for defective products:
- Returning a defective product needs to be approved. Please contact us HERE as soon as possible after receiving a defective product.
- Defects over 30 days after purchase will not be accepted.
- Defective products will be exchanged. We do not offer refunds on defective products.
- We require proof of purchase and photos of the defect for reference.
- Please do not send the product back until a return has been approved and initiated. Take Care Apothics is not responsible for shipping costs for product sent back prior to approval.