The Refreshing Facial Toner is Step 2 in the Take Care Face Care 5-Step Routine.
This vitamin-rich, hydrating facial toner has astringent properties that will leave your skin feeling supple and refreshed.
This carefully crafted facial toner will simultaneously calm and refresh your skin (& mind!).
Spray on face to tighten pores after cleansing and spritz on your face throughout the day when in need of a quick pick-me-up.
Just as your face needs refreshing, so do your thoughts. How often do you find yourself ruminating, stuck in unhelpful or anxious thoughts? What do you do to refresh them?
The plant essences used in this toner have been specifically chosen to support your skin as well as your mental + emotional state.
- Cucumber Hydrosol is cooling + soothing to the skin bringing relief anti-inflammatory properties to tired, puffy skin.
- Lavender Hydrosol has regenerative effects on skin making it a great ingredient for soothing and cooling. Provides skin relief from dryness and irritation. Lavender has also been found to have a calming effect on mood which can aid in stress reduction.
- Witch Hazel is a wonderful astringent due to the high levels of natural tannins found within it. It helps to tone skin, removes excess dirt and oil and tightens pores. It also contains procyanidins, resin and flavonoids, all of which add to its soothing, anti-inflammatory properties.
- DL-Panthenol (Vitamin B5) visibly improves the appearance of skin due to its moisturizing properties and has an anti-inflammatory effect. It hydrates skin, reduces trans epidermal water loss (TEWL), and maintains skin elasticity and softness.
SKIN TYPE + CONCERNS
This toner is suitable for all skin types.
Ingredients in this toner target balancing, hydrating, cleansing, and soothing the skin.
HOW TO USE
Liberally spritz on face after cleansing, allow to dry or use a cotton pad to wipe away any excess impurities.
Follow with Step 3: Rejuvenating Facial Serum.
Can also be used as a mid-day pick-me-up as needed throughout the day.
WHEN TO USE
Use in the morning to awaken and freshen skin + mind for the day ahead.
Use in the evening to refresh and prepare the skin + mind for a good night’s sleep.
Or, use whenever face + mind are needing a refresh!
COMPLETE INGREDIENT LIST
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate*, Aqua (water), Cucumis Sativus Water Distillate*, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Water*, Glycerin*, DL-Panthenol, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Flower Oil. *Organic/Biologique
- Take Care Apothics strives to process orders within 24-72 hours.
- Orders are processed in the order they are received.
- Delivery and tracking confirmation is included with your shipping cost.
- Take Care Apothics not responsible for packages shipped to wrongful addresses provided during checkout. Please verify your shipping address prior to processing your order. If you notice a mistake in the shipping address, please reach out HERE as soon as possible. Shipping addresses cannot be changed once the order has been picked up by the carrier. Orders will not be refunded in the case of mistaken a shipping address.
- Take Care Apothics is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- See below for damaged or defective products.
Canada Wide Shipping
- Free Canada wide shipping on all orders over $150 CDN (before tax + discount).
- $7 local South Delta, BC delivery is available for customers in a 15km radius for orders over $75 CDN (before tax + discount) - please select local delivery when you reach shipping options at check-out to see if you qualify.
- Free local South Delta, BC delivery is available for customers in a 15km radius for orders over $100 CDN (before tax + discount) - please select local delivery when you reach shipping options at check-out to see if you qualify.
- Free pick up in Tsawwassen, BC area is available for all orders - please select free pick-up when you reach shipping options at check-out. Exact pick up address will be provided upon confirmation of order.
- Free shipping on orders over $175 CDN (before tax + discount)
- All orders are shipped from BC, Canada. There may be associated taxes and/or duties due upon delivery for addresses outside of Canada. The customer is responsible for paying all applicable duties and taxes that may be required upon delivery.
Refunds + Returns
Due to the hygienic nature of our products, Take Care Apothics is unable to offer returns.
Take Care Apothics is happy to exchange any merchandise that is defective. Please see further details below.
Defective or Damaged Products
While Take Care Apothics strives for quality and safe delivery of your orders, unfortunately there are times where products may be defective or damaged upon receiving them. We understand how disappointing this can be, and we are committed to resolving the issue as quickly as possible. If you’ve received defective or damaged goods, please review the following information:
Damaged/Broken Products or Package
Take Care Apothics ensures the packages are processed and packed with quality and care. Once in transit by the shipping carrier, Take Care Apothics is not responsible for broken or damaged packaging. If you've received a broken product please reach out HERE.
While our products are made following high-quality standards, there may be times where a product is defective. Please review the following information for defective products:
- Returning a defective product needs to be approved. Please contact us HERE as soon as possible after receiving a defective product.
- Defects over 30 days after purchase will not be accepted.
- Defective products will be exchanged. We do not offer refunds on defective products.
- We require proof of purchase and photos of the defect for reference.
- Please do not send the product back until a return has been approved and initiated. Take Care Apothics is not responsible for shipping costs for product sent back prior to approval.