Our Supportive Underarm Paste supports you through your stink by offering a baking soda free deodorant that is gentle on your skin while still providing effective odour protection. The fresh blend of essential oils combined with other natural ingredients provide a luxurious paste with a non-greasy feel leaving you feeling cool, comfortable, and confident all day long!
Natural deodorant differs from conventional antiperspirant deodorants in that natural deodorants do not prevent sweating like antiperspirants with aluminium do - and this is a good thing! While pit sweat (+ stink) can be embarrassing + less than desirable, sweating is an important bodily function.
The stink you smell from pit sweat is not your sweat itself, but a combination of sweat and odour causing bacteria. The chosen blend of essential oils used in this natural deodorant has antibacterial + anti-microbial properties to help support you through the stink while leaving your underarms smelling oh-so-fresh!
If you're making the switch from conventional deodorant to natural deodorant, there will be an adjustment period where you may notice an increase in perspiration. To support the detox of toxin build-up in your pits, you can apply the Detoxifying Facial Mask 1 - 2 times per week during your transition.
While sweating is normal, some people experience excessive sweating which may be related to an underlying condition. If you are concerned about the amount you sweat, consult with your trusted medical practitioner or naturopath.
Coconut Oil is anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and anti-fungal.
- Magnesium Hydroxide is used to counteract odour-causing bacteria and helps with moisture absorption.
- Arrowroot Powder is a natural sweat absorbent, and is gentle enough for sensitive pits.
- Diatomaceous Earth is an odour blocker and eliminator, composed mostly of silica which is highly absorbent and safe for sensitive skin.
- White Kaolin Clay is great at absorbing sweat and neutralizing odour.
Tea Tree Oil kills odour-causing bacteria - which is the culprit of smelly pits!
Lavender Oil is antimicrobial which can stop breaking down substances in your sweat and keep you smelling fresh.
- Bergamot Oil is antimicrobial, anti-fungal, antibacterial and antiseptic.
Clary Sage Oil anti-inflammatory, astringent, and known for its odour blocking and hormone balancing benefits.
This natural deodorant is suitable for all skin (+ stink!) types.
HOW TO USE
Apply a pea-sized amount with fingertips to clean, dry armpits. Yes - you're going to touch your pits! It's not as gross as you think, we promise.
The amount used can vary from person to person. We suggest starting with a pea-sized amount and increase or decrease amount based on personal preference and effectiveness.
WHEN TO USE
Apply to freshly washed + dried pits. Reapply as needed throughout the day.
Tip: if you're skipping the shower for a day, do a spot wash or use a few spritzes of the Refreshing Facial Toner and pat dry to give your pits a quick clean!
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Maranta Arudinacea*, Butyrospermum Parkii (shea butter)*, Magnesium Hydroxide, Solum Diatomeae, Kaolin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Citrus Bergamia, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil**, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil**. *Organic/Biologique **ECO-CERT
This deodorant will soften in warmer temperatures, but does not impact the effectiveness of the product. If this happens, you can place it in the fridge to harden it up.
- Take Care Apothics strives to process orders within 24-72 hours.
- Orders are processed in the order they are received.
- Delivery and tracking confirmation is included with your shipping cost.
- Take Care Apothics not responsible for packages shipped to wrongful addresses provided during checkout. Please verify your shipping address prior to processing your order. If you notice a mistake in the shipping address, please reach out HERE as soon as possible. Shipping addresses cannot be changed once the order has been picked up by the carrier. Orders will not be refunded in the case of mistaken a shipping address.
- Take Care Apothics is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- See below for damaged or defective products.
Canada Wide Shipping
- Free Canada wide shipping on all orders over $150 CDN (before tax + discount).
- $7 local South Delta, BC delivery is available for customers in a 15km radius for orders over $75 CDN (before tax + discount) - please select local delivery when you reach shipping options at check-out to see if you qualify.
- Free local South Delta, BC delivery is available for customers in a 15km radius for orders over $100 CDN (before tax + discount) - please select local delivery when you reach shipping options at check-out to see if you qualify.
- Free pick up in Tsawwassen, BC area is available for all orders - please select free pick-up when you reach shipping options at check-out. Exact pick up address will be provided upon confirmation of order.
- Free shipping on orders over $175 CDN (before tax + discount)
- All orders are shipped from BC, Canada. There may be associated taxes and/or duties due upon delivery for addresses outside of Canada. The customer is responsible for paying all applicable duties and taxes that may be required upon delivery.
Refunds + Returns
Due to the hygienic nature of our products, Take Care Apothics is unable to offer returns.
Take Care Apothics is happy to exchange any merchandise that is defective. Please see further details below.
Defective or Damaged Products
While Take Care Apothics strives for quality and safe delivery of your orders, unfortunately there are times where products may be defective or damaged upon receiving them. We understand how disappointing this can be, and we are committed to resolving the issue as quickly as possible. If you’ve received defective or damaged goods, please review the following information:
Damaged/Broken Products or Package
Take Care Apothics ensures the packages are processed and packed with quality and care. Once in transit by the shipping carrier, Take Care Apothics is not responsible for broken or damaged packaging. If you've received a broken product please reach out HERE.
While our products are made following high-quality standards, there may be times where a product is defective. Please review the following information for defective products:
- Returning a defective product needs to be approved. Please contact us HERE as soon as possible after receiving a defective product.
- Defects over 30 days after purchase will not be accepted.
- Defective products will be exchanged. We do not offer refunds on defective products.
- We require proof of purchase and photos of the defect for reference.
- Please do not send the product back until a return has been approved and initiated. Take Care Apothics is not responsible for shipping costs for product sent back prior to approval.