The Detoxifying Facial Mask is Step 5 in the Take Care Face Care 5-Step Routine.
Formulated with purifying clays and exfoliating acids, this powerful detoxifying mask withdraws impurities, toxins, and pollutants from deep within the pores to clarify and improve the skin. This mask has a fresh + earthy smell.
Don’t stop the detoxification at the skin level – go as deep as the mind!
While you are using the Detoxifying Facial Mask, why don’t you also detox your mind? What stagnant, outdated, limiting beliefs + thoughts have seeped deep into your mind, having you believe them to be truths?
Allow the impurities in your skin + mind to be detoxed by this potent + energetically enriched facial mask.
- Canadian Glacial Clay is enriched with phytoplankton and is considered one of the purest clays on the market in terms of concentration of minerals and elements. The clay's net negative ion charge attracts the most positively charged bacteria, contaminants and toxins, detoxifying and deeply cleansing skin. The micro-sized particles have unique absorptive abilities. The clay also softens skin, smooths wrinkles, improves blood circulation, and leaves skin glowing.
- Jojoba Beads are biodegradable micro beads that provide gentle exfoliation to remove dead skin cells without the harshness of typical abrasives.
- Peppermint Oil provides a refreshing scent, and its dual action warming/cooling sensation is reputed for relieving inflammation, softening skin and treating oily skin.
- Lavender Oil is calming and soothing on the skin, as well as has calming and anti-anxiety effects on the mind and mood.
SKIN TYPE + CONCERNS
This mask is suitable for all skin types.
Ingredients in this mask target detoxifying, exfoliating, moisturizing, softening, and soothing.
HOW TO USE
Apply to clean skin with clean fingertips, a brush or mask tool if desired. Allow to completely dry (10 - 20 minutes). Wash off with water using gentle pressure and a circular motion. Pat face dry. Follow with serum and moisturizer.
Bonus Use: this mask can be used as an underarm detox 1 – 2 times per week to support your body’s natural detoxification and elimination process (particularly helpful if transitioning from conventional antiperspirant to natural deodorant)
WHEN TO USE
Use 1 – 2 times per week.
Those with oilier complexions can use up to 3 times per week if desired.
It is normal to experience a slight tingling sensation when you first apply the mask as the clay minerals stimulate blood flow and work on removing impurities from your pores.
Using a detoxification mask can result in blemishes after use as your skins works to clear out the toxins and bacteria from your pores.
COMPLETE INGREDIENT LIST
Aqua (Water), Illite, Sea Silt. Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil Beads, Potassium Olivate (Saponified Olive Oil), Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil*, Cetearyl Olivate (and) Sorbitan Olivate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Glycerin*, Maranta Arundinacea, Root*, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil**, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil. *Organic/Biologique **ECO-CERT
- Take Care Apothics strives to process orders within 24-72 hours.
- Orders are processed in the order they are received.
- Delivery and tracking confirmation is included with your shipping cost.
- Take Care Apothics not responsible for packages shipped to wrongful addresses provided during checkout. Please verify your shipping address prior to processing your order. If you notice a mistake in the shipping address, please reach out HERE as soon as possible. Shipping addresses cannot be changed once the order has been picked up by the carrier. Orders will not be refunded in the case of mistaken a shipping address.
- Take Care Apothics is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- See below for damaged or defective products.
Canada Wide Shipping
- Free Canada wide shipping on all orders over $150 CDN (before tax + discount).
- $7 local South Delta, BC delivery is available for customers in a 15km radius for orders over $75 CDN (before tax + discount) - please select local delivery when you reach shipping options at check-out to see if you qualify.
- Free local South Delta, BC delivery is available for customers in a 15km radius for orders over $100 CDN (before tax + discount) - please select local delivery when you reach shipping options at check-out to see if you qualify.
- Free pick up in Tsawwassen, BC area is available for all orders - please select free pick-up when you reach shipping options at check-out. Exact pick up address will be provided upon confirmation of order.
- Free shipping on orders over $175 CDN (before tax + discount)
- All orders are shipped from BC, Canada. There may be associated taxes and/or duties due upon delivery for addresses outside of Canada. The customer is responsible for paying all applicable duties and taxes that may be required upon delivery.
Refunds + Returns
Due to the hygienic nature of our products, Take Care Apothics is unable to offer returns.
Take Care Apothics is happy to exchange any merchandise that is defective. Please see further details below.
Defective or Damaged Products
While Take Care Apothics strives for quality and safe delivery of your orders, unfortunately there are times where products may be defective or damaged upon receiving them. We understand how disappointing this can be, and we are committed to resolving the issue as quickly as possible. If you’ve received defective or damaged goods, please review the following information:
Damaged/Broken Products or Package
Take Care Apothics ensures the packages are processed and packed with quality and care. Once in transit by the shipping carrier, Take Care Apothics is not responsible for broken or damaged packaging. If you've received a broken product please reach out HERE.
While our products are made following high-quality standards, there may be times where a product is defective. Please review the following information for defective products:
- Returning a defective product needs to be approved. Please contact us HERE as soon as possible after receiving a defective product.
- Defects over 30 days after purchase will not be accepted.
- Defective products will be exchanged. We do not offer refunds on defective products.
- We require proof of purchase and photos of the defect for reference.
- Please do not send the product back until a return has been approved and initiated. Take Care Apothics is not responsible for shipping costs for product sent back prior to approval.