The Purifying Facial Cleanser is Step 1 in the Take Care Face Care 5-Step Routine.
This antioxidant rich purifying facial cleanser will gently wake you up first thing in the morning by washing off the night’s sleep + will prepare you for slumber by effectively removing the day’s grime in the evening.
This carefully crafted facial cleanser will purify + cleanse the skin while leaving behind a fresh, revitalized glow!
Taking off make-up? No need for a second product, just do a double cleanse! For stubborn eye makeup, use one pump of facial serum and gently massage eyes to assist with removal. Follow with toner to remove any remaining impurities.
Purify + cleanse not only your skin, but also your mind...
Just like the pores in our skin accumulate pollutants and debris, so does our mind. When was the last time you cleansed your mind of negative, limiting, or anxious thoughts? How many of those thoughts have been left for so long they’ve turned into beliefs about who you are?
With intention, you can turn your everyday skincare practices into mental + emotional take care rituals – resulting in fresher, cleaner, and balanced skin + mind!
Frankincense Hydrosol helps to rebalance skin's pH and sooth irritation and blemishes. It is particularly good for dry and damaged skin. Frankincense is a tree resin and has been used in prayer and meditation. It has a stimulating aroma and can add support during times of stress and despair by lifting mood + promoting relaxation.
Lactic Acid is an exfoliating acid that promotes shedding of dead skin cells and helps soften and smooth skin to improve overall texture. Lactic acid brightens and evens skin tone, improving the appearance of dark spots, fine lines, and wrinkles.
Honeysuckle Extract has powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and detoxifying properties.
Chrysanthemum Extract has anti- inflammatory properties as well as antiseptic and skin revitalizing benefits.
Aloe Vera has been used for centuries for its soothing, moisturizing, and anti-inflammatory properties. It is naturally rich in protein, calcium, magnesium, zinc, Vitamin A, B12, C & E, essential fatty acids as well as amino acids, and skin rejuvenating enzymes.
SKIN TYPE + CONCERNS
This cleanser is suitable for all skin types.
The ingredients in this cleanser target dullness, fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin texture + tone.
HOW TO USE
Dampen face. Dispense 2 - 5 pumps of cleanser onto fingertips and gently massage into face. Rinse sink thoroughly with cool water. Pat face dry.
Product use tip: use this cleanser while in the shower and allow the cleanser to sit on your skin for a few minutes, this gives the lactic acid a little extra time to work its magic!
Follow with Step 2: Refreshing Toner.
WHEN TO USE
Use in the morning to awaken and freshen skin + mind for the day ahead.
Use in the evening to cleanse and prepare the skin + mind for a good night’s sleep.
COMPLETE INGREDIENT LIST
Aqua (Water), Sodium Cocoamphoacetate (and) Glycerin (and) Lauryl Glucoside (and) Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate (and) Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Boswellia Carterii Oil (Frankincense) Water*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco-Glucoside (and) Glyceryl Oleate, Lactic Acid, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Glycerin*, DL-Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium Flower Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil (Geranium), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sodium Carbomer *Organic/Biologique
- Take Care Apothics strives to process orders within 24-72 hours.
- Orders are processed in the order they are received.
- Delivery and tracking confirmation is included with your shipping cost.
- Take Care Apothics not responsible for packages shipped to wrongful addresses provided during checkout. Please verify your shipping address prior to processing your order. If you notice a mistake in the shipping address, please reach out HERE as soon as possible. Shipping addresses cannot be changed once the order has been picked up by the carrier. Orders will not be refunded in the case of mistaken a shipping address.
- Take Care Apothics is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- See below for damaged or defective products.
Canada Wide Shipping
- Free Canada wide shipping on all orders over $150 CDN (before tax + discount).
- $7 local South Delta, BC delivery is available for customers in a 15km radius for orders over $75 CDN (before tax + discount) - please select local delivery when you reach shipping options at check-out to see if you qualify.
- Free local South Delta, BC delivery is available for customers in a 15km radius for orders over $100 CDN (before tax + discount) - please select local delivery when you reach shipping options at check-out to see if you qualify.
- Free pick up in Tsawwassen, BC area is available for all orders - please select free pick-up when you reach shipping options at check-out. Exact pick up address will be provided upon confirmation of order.
- Free shipping on orders over $175 CDN (before tax + discount)
- All orders are shipped from BC, Canada. There may be associated taxes and/or duties due upon delivery for addresses outside of Canada. The customer is responsible for paying all applicable duties and taxes that may be required upon delivery.
Refunds + Returns
Due to the hygienic nature of our products, Take Care Apothics is unable to offer returns.
Take Care Apothics is happy to exchange any merchandise that is defective. Please see further details below.
Defective or Damaged Products
While Take Care Apothics strives for quality and safe delivery of your orders, unfortunately there are times where products may be defective or damaged upon receiving them. We understand how disappointing this can be, and we are committed to resolving the issue as quickly as possible. If you’ve received defective or damaged goods, please review the following information:
Damaged/Broken Products or Package
Take Care Apothics ensures the packages are processed and packed with quality and care. Once in transit by the shipping carrier, Take Care Apothics is not responsible for broken or damaged packaging. If you've received a broken product please reach out HERE.
While our products are made following high-quality standards, there may be times where a product is defective. Please review the following information for defective products:
- Returning a defective product needs to be approved. Please contact us HERE as soon as possible after receiving a defective product.
- Defects over 30 days after purchase will not be accepted.
- Defective products will be exchanged. We do not offer refunds on defective products.
- We require proof of purchase and photos of the defect for reference.
- Please do not send the product back until a return has been approved and initiated. Take Care Apothics is not responsible for shipping costs for product sent back prior to approval.