The Nourishing Facial Eye Cream is Step 4 in the Take Care Face Care 5-Step Routine.
Packed with nourishing ingredients including willow bark, evening primrose, vitamin E, and hyaluronic acid, to nourish and hydrate your skin. The cream helps lock in moisture and leaves your skin feeling smooth, soft, and supple.
This intense moisture-boosting cream is effective for the delicate skin around your eyes, ultra-nourishing for your face, and will keep your skin moisturized throughout the day.
While you’re at it, make sure to nourish your mind + soul as well!
How often do practice self-love and compassion? Do you look at yourself though gentle, loving eyes or harsh, critical ones? Do you nourish or deplete the garden of your mind by the things you think about and say to yourself?
If your mind was a person, would you want to be friends?
- Willow Bark soothes irritated skin, is anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial, stimulates cell regeneration, and has been shown to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, increase firmness, and improve skin’s overall radiance.
- Hyaluronic acid (which also occurs naturally in the skin) enhances the skin’s moisture content by defending against moisture loss and smooths the skin’s complexion by plumping the skin with hydration leaving you with a dewy, glowing complexion.
- Evening primrose oil has emollient properties which helps to smooth and soften the skin’s texture, as well as moisturizing abilities to help minimize trans epidermal water loss (TEWL). It also promotes younger looking skin by targeting fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin E has many benefits for the skin, especially for dry and sensitive skin. It works to prevent wrinkles, heal wounds, and reduce visibility of scars.
SKIN TYPE + CONCERNS
This cream is suitable for all skin types.
Ingredients in this cream target soothing irritation, fine lines, wrinkles, plumping, hydrating, and moisturizing.
HOW TO USE
Apply a dime size amount to your finger and dab your forehead, cheeks, nose, chin, and under your eyes. Continue to dab the cream under and around eyes until fully absorbed. Afterwards, gently massage the remaining cream on your face until fully absorbed.
FYI: a little goes a long way with this cream, especially if using after applying serum- start with a small amount, you can always add more if desired!
Follow with Step 5: Detoxifying Facial Mask.
WHEN TO USE
Use in the morning to moisturize and nourish your skin + mind for the day ahead.
Use in the evening to moisturize and nourish your skin + mind for a good night’s sleep.
COMPLETE INGREDIENT LIST
Rosa damascena (Rose) Flower Distillate*, Aqua, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*, Sunflower Oil (Helianthus annuus) Oil*, Cetearyl Olivate (and) Sorbitan Olivate, Stearic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Glycerin*, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Hydrolyzed Oats, Pelargonium Roseum, Anthemis Nobilis. *Organic/Biologique
- Take Care Apothics strives to process orders within 24-72 hours.
- Orders are processed in the order they are received.
- Delivery and tracking confirmation is included with your shipping cost.
- Take Care Apothics not responsible for packages shipped to wrongful addresses provided during checkout. Please verify your shipping address prior to processing your order. If you notice a mistake in the shipping address, please reach out HERE as soon as possible. Shipping addresses cannot be changed once the order has been picked up by the carrier. Orders will not be refunded in the case of mistaken a shipping address.
- Take Care Apothics is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- See below for damaged or defective products.
Canada Wide Shipping
- Free Canada wide shipping on all orders over $150 CDN (before tax + discount).
- $7 local South Delta, BC delivery is available for customers in a 15km radius for orders over $75 CDN (before tax + discount) - please select local delivery when you reach shipping options at check-out to see if you qualify.
- Free local South Delta, BC delivery is available for customers in a 15km radius for orders over $100 CDN (before tax + discount) - please select local delivery when you reach shipping options at check-out to see if you qualify.
- Free pick up in Tsawwassen, BC area is available for all orders - please select free pick-up when you reach shipping options at check-out. Exact pick up address will be provided upon confirmation of order.
- Free shipping on orders over $175 CDN (before tax + discount)
- All orders are shipped from BC, Canada. There may be associated taxes and/or duties due upon delivery for addresses outside of Canada. The customer is responsible for paying all applicable duties and taxes that may be required upon delivery.
Refunds + Returns
Due to the hygienic nature of our products, Take Care Apothics is unable to offer returns.
Take Care Apothics is happy to exchange any merchandise that is defective. Please see further details below.
Defective or Damaged Products
While Take Care Apothics strives for quality and safe delivery of your orders, unfortunately there are times where products may be defective or damaged upon receiving them. We understand how disappointing this can be, and we are committed to resolving the issue as quickly as possible. If you’ve received defective or damaged goods, please review the following information:
Damaged/Broken Products or Package
Take Care Apothics ensures the packages are processed and packed with quality and care. Once in transit by the shipping carrier, Take Care Apothics is not responsible for broken or damaged packaging. If you've received a broken product please reach out HERE.
While our products are made following high-quality standards, there may be times where a product is defective. Please review the following information for defective products:
- Returning a defective product needs to be approved. Please contact us HERE as soon as possible after receiving a defective product.
- Defects over 30 days after purchase will not be accepted.
- Defective products will be exchanged. We do not offer refunds on defective products.
- We require proof of purchase and photos of the defect for reference.
- Please do not send the product back until a return has been approved and initiated. Take Care Apothics is not responsible for shipping costs for product sent back prior to approval.